Collection of your plastics
How do we collect and charge?
All lorries are self-loading with a weigh link attached so that each grab full is weighed before being loaded onto the lorry, therefore YOU CAN TELL THE DRIVER HOW MUCH YOU WANT TAKEN AWAY.
- For collection, we charge according to the weight we take away with approximately 500-600 wraps in 1 tonne. For sheeting, if you can imagine it packed tightly into a circular cattle feeder, one feeder would be approximately 3/4 tonne.
- You pay for the exact weight loaded - a minimum collection charge applies..
- The waste transfer note is provided on the collection day and must be kept on file for 2 years.
- There are reductions for group or bulk collections.
- Netting cannot be recycled but we can collect it if it is kept in a separate bag and tied at the top.
Simply call with your name, address and contact number and we will confirm the exact collection day!
What happens to your waste?
Your polythene is recycled into refuse bags, pit liners and plastic lumber etc.
We manufacture the plastic lumber into park/street furniture and offer fencing, bollards etc through our sister company Second Life Products Wales Ltd for distribution to schools, local authorities, hotels etc throughout the UK.